Join Our Network of Experts
The Extreme Tech Challenge expert community is a global network of successful entrepreneurs, seasoned industry leaders, and other professionals seeking to help startups succeed.
- Judges – be part of the finalist selection committee by evaluating and judging our global finalists and inbound applications
- Speakers – participate as a speaker or presenter to provide training, workshops, or info sessions on specific areas of expertise
- Mentors work with startups through individualized advising, office hours (in-person or virtual), and tailored events; provide guidance and support for our founders
By volunteering just a few hours, experts provide feedback to entrepreneurs, while also demonstrating commitment and leadership to the innovation community:
- Your help benefits Extreme Tech Challenge and our mission to empower entrepreneurs building innovative technologies that improve the world. The goal is to identify potential market-leading companies that can impact the world in a big way and provide the rocket fuel to help them scale faster.
- As a community member, we are dedicated to advancing you and our team and network are a resource to you.
- Learn and give back to the ecosystem by being on the cutting edge of the startup world, gaining exposure to new startups and ideas, and keeping up with the latest technologies and trends
- Grow your network through exposure to leading startups and industry leaders
Build your professional brand through your association with the strong XTC brand that allows you to add differentiating professional experience and endorsements to your repertoire
- Entrepreneurs with a demonstrated track record of success
- Industry-specific professionals or investors with significant early-stage or industry experience
- General business professionals with significant management experience
- Technical Experts & University Experts with specific, topical expertise or academic credentials relevant to their field
- Executives from a partner firm with specific business, management, and operations expertise
- Consultants with employment at reputable firm – or – self-employed with a track record of work at reputable firms