Join the world’s largest metaverse startup innovation challenge.
Apply by August 19, 2022.
The HARMAN-XTC Startup Challenge will invite eight entrepreneurs to present their business pitch live on stage at the HARMAN Tech Forum, in Las Vegas on September 28, 2022. The HARMAN Tech Forum will bring together business and technology visionaries for an in depth look at how the Metaverse and Mobility technologies are shaping tomorrow’s consumer experiences. Enter today for your chance to take the stage and compete for the title of the HARMAN-XTC Challenge Winner.
- Global Visibility: Live pitch event at the HARMAN Tech Forum in front of 350+ live audience
- Access to Corporate Executives: Exposure to 250+ corporate executives attending the HARMAN Tech Forum
- Potential for Corporate Strategic Partnership: Network with influential industry leaders, with potential for business development and collaboration
- Must be a privately-funded startup company
- Working on tech innovations in the CONSUMER CONNECTIONS IN METAVERSE AND MOBILITY to optimize the consumer experience
- See Official Rules
Tech Innovation Categories
- Next-gen experiential technology
- Mixed Reality
- Metaverse infrastructure and interface
- Virtualization tools
- Mobility and transportation technology
- Application Deadline: August 19
- Judging Evaluation to select the top 8 pitching on stage: Aug 22 – Sept 2
- Public Announcement of the Top 8 pitching at JBL Fest – HARMAN Tech Forum: Sept 12
- Pitch Day at JBL Fest – HARMAN Tech Forum: Sept 28 (@Virgin Theater in Las Vegas)
- On-stage pitch at the HARMAN Tech Forum
- Media integration with HARMAN across social, digital and traditional media
Finalists and Winners will be selected based on the Judges’ assessment of the following equally-weighted criteria:
- TECH FOR GOOD / RESPONSIBLE INNOVATION FOR A RADICALLY BETTER WORLD – Is this innovative product addressing a significant global challenge to society and/or the environment, and can this startup’s product have a wide-reaching impact on same?
- PRODUCT/MARKET FIT – Is there traction and enough scale in the addressable market for sufficient growth/profit to be an attractive investment?
- PRODUCT INNOVATION – Is this a disruptive innovation that is differentiated from competitive or substitute offerings?
- TEAM – Is this team uniquely qualified to develop this project? Do they strongly understand their users and the industry and ecosystem in which they operate? Do they have the determination and endurance to carry this through to completion?